Staying Active

 





Staying Active at School

Exercising at SRU can be convenient and fun if you take advantage of the resources available that we are offered as students. The ARC offers equipment for cardio, strength training, and group classes including Spin, Polities, water yoga just to name a few.  SRU has great intramural sports and fitness club programs  iand by joining them its a great way to stay active while also meeting new friends. Even simple activities like walking around campus between classes can add up for some great daily exercise. It’s important to create a routine that fits your schedule, balancing workouts with study time and rest. Staying consistent and choosing activities you enjoy will make sure staying active at SRU will be very beneficial for you to add to your everyday shedual. 

Comments

  1. I love that SRU has so many physical activity options. I think that the variety of things offered at this campus helps students stay engaged and active. Having a routine that fits your schedule is very important and I think that SRU makes it very possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there, Will, I really enjoyed reading your post. I love how many opportunities there are for bettering fitness and wellness at Slippery Rock. I agree with you that even just walking around campus is a great way to add physical activity into one's routine. Creating a routine is a great way to have structure and balance in one's life. Good job Will!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Will, I thought your post was very good. I think that the ARC is a great place to make new friends. You can bond with people who swim, like lifting weights, and play basketball. I also agree that being consistent will play a role in your enjoyment not only at SRU, but in life. Very good post Will.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading this blog, as physical activity is significant for our health. Having the arc is a great way for people to stay active and work out. Lifting and running are essential. They have intramural sports to play in the winter, which allows students to stay active with that as well. I love going to the arc to play pickleball to stay active. It is a great way to meet people and make new connections as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Will, I really enjoyed reading your post! SRU does have a lot of great opportunities to get physically active. The ARC has great resources to work out on your own or join a class. Our campus does also have so many club or intramural sports to get involved in. There are so many great ways to get active that you highlighted!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Will! I really enjoyed reading your blog. I think everything you talked about is super important for a healthy campus life. I think it's great that you listed some of the fitness classes that are able to be taken at the arc, as well as mentioning the IM sports leagues. I think being active during the school year is super important and often overlooked so it's great to bring more attention to these resources.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Will! I really liked your post. You're right, SRU has so many great ways to stay active between the ARC, group classes, and IM sports. I also agree that finding a routine that best fits your schedule makes it so much easier to stay consistent. It's awesome how many opportunities there are to meet people while staying active too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SRU HOMECOMING

Start Of NBA Season