Start Of NBA Season

 Start Of NBA season 





The 80th NBA season started last night as it being the 80th season is a huge mile stone for the Sport. The Thunder beat the rockets in an amazing double Overtime game. As the thunder also were given their rings from being named last seasons finals champions.  The point leader in the game was SGA with a total of 35 points leading both teams. In the other game we had a classic showdown between two powerhouse franchises as the golden state warriors defeated the Los Angeles lackers by the score of 119-109. The Leading scorer although on the loosing team luka dropped 43 points in their teams opening game and first loss of the season.






Comments

  1. It's very exciting to see the season kick off. I think that it is awesome that Luka dropped 43 points in the team's opening game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Will, this is a cool post. I like how you gave stats and provided information on how each team did. I am a Miami Heat fan, so my opening night was not as fun as this game. I am excited to see how this season plays out and how certain stars will perform on new teams. Overall, you have a nice post, and I hope you have a great season as a fan of the NBA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What's up, Will, I enjoyed reading through your blog! It was a great opening night for the NBA, as the two games were competitive and close. 80 years really is a huge milestone for the NBA. They have done a great job managing the teams and players for that long. It's always nice when the season starts for a sport after a long time waiting through the offseason.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

SRU HOMECOMING

Staying Active