SRU HOMECOMING
Tuesday, October 21 2025
Today at SRU the weather ranges from a low of 36 to a high of 56.The rest of the week the week the weather is going to be the same with an average of 50 degreees and cloudy. Rainy and cloudy as we are in the middle of Pennsylvania. This past weekend SRU defeated IUP in a classic close scouring high intensity game with the final score being 30-27 with SRU coming out onto once again as they have beaten IUP the past three years making people ask is it really a rivalry if SRU has been domination consistently? On top of beating IUP it was also homecoming in SRU with a tone of activates such as a parade, tailgating and and alumni returning to their old stomping grounds.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteIt is becoming that time of year again when it starts to get chilly. It really turned fast this year compared to other years. Got to love the Pennsylvania weather. This weekend's football was a very close game. Good thing SRU has kept its streak of beating IUP. Maybe we won't be such rivalry soon with the streak we have going on beating them. There was many activities around SRU happening this week. Great way to bring the community together.
ReplyDeleteWow Will, I also enjoyed homecoming. That game was a nail biter for sure. I was on my feet the whole second half. My homecoming was pretty busy. I ended up going to the parade then having a fraternity function that night.
ReplyDeleteHey Will, the weather this week is definitely cold with a low of 36! We have already gotten a lot of rain this week too. I liked your recap on homecoming! I was away at a game so I did not get to participate in any activities, so it was great to hear your short reflection on it. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog posts!
ReplyDeleteWassup Will, this weather is most certainly cold. I hope you had a great Homecoming weekend. I was at the game and it was very intense like you said. Always a classic when we play IUP but you know who is always going to come out with the W. Go Rock!
ReplyDelete